Educating and inspiring saints and leaders
Did you know?
- We offer education for ages 4K – 8th Grade
- Our average class size is 18 students
- Full-day and half-day options are available for both 4K (pre-kindergarten) and 5K (kindergarten)
- Before and after school care is available
- Financial aid options are available
- Progressive workshop style classes
- A variety of specialty courses are offered during the school day:
- Spanish / French
- Band / Strings / Choir
- STEM Programming
- Visual arts
- Physical Education / recess time
- Lab model math and Next Gen Science
- School-wide community outreach initiatives
- Frequent social events for parents and families
St. Robert is proud to be among a select group of schools to receive recognition from the Archdiocese of Milwaukee for meeting rigorous standards of exemplary practice. In 2015, St. Robert received Exemplary Recognition School Awards for both Academic Excellence and Technology Integration. Only 11 of the Archdiocese’s 109 schools earned these esteemed awards.
The Archdiocese of Milwaukee Exemplary Recognition Program, based on the National Standards and Benchmarks for Effective Catholic Elementary and Secondary Schools, is a process for identifying schools meeting rigorous standards of excellence in any of four categories. Schools are selected for category-specific site evaluation visits based on narrative applications. Evaluation teams are comprised of field-specific experts, including university academics and outstanding practitioners. The site visits include extensive interviews of faculty, parents, and students, along with a review of supporting artifacts and live observations of classroom instruction.