Home & School Association
Home & School Association
The St. Robert Home & School Association is an organization of parents of the students of St. Robert School. Together we can create a strong and supportive school community that allows our children to flourish academically and spiritually. Through our collective efforts, we are accomplishing great things.
We, the volunteers of the St. Robert Home and School Association, seek to enhance the education of our children by:
- Coordinating communication between St. Robert families and the School
- Raising funds to benefit the School directly
- Fostering a feeling of community within the St. Robert Parish and School
St. Robert Home and School Association strives to create an organization that is responsive to the needs of the school through constant attentiveness to change in the educational environment. We seek to be accessible to all St. Robert School families and develop strategies to enhance parent participation.
- Achieve financial/fundraising goals to help support the short- and long-term viability of St. Robert School.
- Provide direct financial support to the school for the purchase of items that meet identified needs for individual classrooms, the physical environment of the school as a whole, capital purchases that fall outside the school budget or other identified improvements or enhancements.
- Provide significant financial support to St. Robert Parish for use towards the school operating budget through an annual commitment of funds.
- Play a key role in the recruitment and retention of students.
- Identify and sponsor social and enrichment opportunities for students, parents and staff.
- Sponsor events and activities that nurture the spiritual and educational initiatives of the home, school and parish community of St. Robert.
Home and School Bylaws, Policies and Procedures
Forms for Chairs and Volunteers
2020-21 Home and School Association Board:
President – Erin Stilp
President Elect – OPEN
Secretary – Lisa Makowski
Treasurer – Tisha Burke
VP-Communications – Cory Wycklendt
VP-Community and Service – Angela Williams
VP-Enrichment – Barbara Henderson
VP-Fundraising – Doris Brosnan
VP-Social & Relationship Building – Lauren Foy
VP-Volunteers – Amy Rickmeier
Liaison to the School Advisory Board – Terry Mambu Rasch
Liaison to the Parish – Cory Wycklendt
Monthly Meetings Open to All Parents
Home & School Association Board meetings are open to any and all interested parents. The meetings are usually held on the third Wednesday of the month from 6:30-8:30 pm in the Gathering Room (Room 207 in the school building). Updates from the Home & School Association are frequently published in the school’s weekly e-newsletter.
Keep up to date on all the work of this important committee.