School Advisory Commission
School Advisory Commission
The School Advisory Commission is dedicated to the promotion and welfare of Catholic education. The Commission’s primary role is to uphold the mission of St. Robert School by advising the principal, pastor, and Director of Marketing and Engagement in the school visioning and planning process.
The St. Robert School Advisory Commission is comprised of nine appointed members who coordinate the work of seven standing committees. Priorities and objectives for each committee are outlined in a school improvement plan that is updated annually with the input of faculty, staff, and parents of the school community. A brief description of each committee follows.
- The Education and Formation Committee supports the work of the faculty in curriculum and faith formation initiatives and student activity programs.
- The Policy Committee works to review, revise, and develop school policies to ensure compliance with archdiocesan mandates and local needs.
- The Budget and Finance Committee assists the Principal in overseeing all financial planning for the school, including budget preparation and financial forecasts with the goal of keeping tuition affordable and developing financing plans for growth initiatives.
- The Environment Committee works to improve the safety, accessibility, and aesthetics of the spaces and facilities that are used by St. Robert School.
- The Technology Committee maintains an active technology vision and three-year plan for curriculum integration, administrative application, and hardware and software acquisitions and funding.
- The Development Committee supports the Director of Marketing and Engagement in the planning and implementation of the Annual Fund appeal and growing the endowment and scholarship funds to keep tuition affordable and maintain accessibility.
- The Marketing and Recruitment Committee works directly with the Director of Marketing and Engagement to develop and implement marketing, retention and recruitment strategies and materials to increase the awareness of the school and to attract and retain enrollment.
MEMBERS OF THE 2020-21 SCHOOL ADVISORY COMMISSION
Chair: Kathy Fletcher
Secretary: Sheila Hanson Loehrke
Education and Formation Committee Chair: Susan Sprenger
Policy Committee Chair: Joe Cincotta
Engagement Committee Chair: OPEN
Marketing and Recruitment Committee Chair: Carl Cahill
Development Committee Chair: Kevin Casper
Environment and Infrastructure Committee Chair: John VanRooy
Budget and Finance Committee Chair: Dan Wycklendt
Liaison to Home and School Association: Terry Mambu Rasch
Liaison to Parish Council: Joe Cincotta
Keep up to date on all the work of this important committee and its seven standing committees.